
Well summer is over and school is back in full swing. When I came back to work I got the good news that I was moving to a new room that is like the Hilton compared to last years room. It has been so wonderful to start the year off in here. My mom was a life saver to bring her sewing machine up to the school until 11:3o one night and sew all the adorable curtains for my windows and help with some bulletin boards. This year I have Kindergarten and 1st grade special education students. They are too cute. More pictures to come soon.
5 comments:
Very impressive. M'brannen, I like your "school."
We got to visit Mrs. Brannen and her class! Such a nice room and her kids are just precious! She's a great teacher too! M/M Brannen
We got to visit Mrs. Brannen and her class! Such a nice room and her kids are just precious! She's a great teacher too! M/M Brannen
Post a Comment