
Last night we went to Sandy Springs to Nick's family reunion. His grandfather was one of 15 children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were 4 sets of twins in the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine. These are the seven that are still here. I just think that they are precious and I am obsessed with learning about them and hearing their stories. Just think about having 15 childen...
3 comments:
For those of you that may not know, this is truly what's left from a family of 15! That's a "small" town in some places! Anyway, Nick's grandfather, which he did not get a chance to know, had 14 brothers & sisters and as CJ mentioned, there were 4 sets of twins...The four from the left of picture, are the 2 sets that are left..., Ann & Frank, Don & Dan. Can you imagine cooking for all those kids in a four room house?
I am so bless to be a part of this wonderful family. My dad, Nick's grandfather, loved his family and would take us these family reunions every year. Uncle Frank said at the party that they had been having this reunion for 45 years without a break!! We are a loyal, hardworking bunch!!
Nancy
I substitute taught for a classroom of 15 children today. It put this all into perspective!!! :) We hope Nick is feeling better too.
Post a Comment