
Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Nick...Happy Birthday to you!!!!! I woke Nick up way before the sun came up this morning with his favorite chicken buscuit from Chick-Fil-A and let him open one of his gifts (mom and dad he said to tell you he loved the shirts and ties!). As you can see it took him a few minutes to wake up but we sure did have a fun little party at 6 am. He also had a surprise birthday party last Saturday morning. Everyone came for breakfast and he and Matt Wood blew out their birthday candles in the monkey bread. We waited until 10:30 to have that party so at least the sun had come up by that time. Everyone was so sweet to come and celebrate his and Matt Wood's birthdays and we are glad that our Athens friends got to meet the Langstons and Baileys. HAPPY 25 BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!!
6 comments:
man i miss that face...waking your butt up for your first class at 1:00 pm
-bp
oh yeah...Happy Birthday bud!!
LOL...hey there "good lucky" with the swole-face! LOL...{ahem} Happy Birthday!
I remember that face! About 25 years ago at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta! You should have seen my face!!!????
Hey Tanya, I love hearing from you. Do you and Mike have a blog? If you do, I would love to get the address to it.
Happy Birfday Nick.
Post a Comment