Well I just got home from school and I have a sugar headache from all of the candy that I have eaten today! It sure was fun but the students were bouncing off the walls from all of the parties, Valentines, candy, candy, candy and more candy! All of our activities included something that had to do with hearts, red and pink. I don't think that you every fully experience Valentines Day until you teach at an elementary school:)
4 comments:
True, Christina! So true! Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! Mom's were even passing out candy to the teachers during pick-up today! Hope y'all had a good day! Love y'all both!
Try this...In Japan this IQ test is given to job applicants.
http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf
Click on blue circle to start.
The object of the game is to get everyone across the river.
Start by clicking the big blue circle.
Click the people to put them on the raft.
Click the lever to move the raft across the river.
Rules:
Only the mom, dad & police officer know how to operate the raft.
The inmate can never be left alone with a family member
The mom can never be left alone with a boy child
The dad can never be left alone with a girl child.
Ok...what is the trick? That is impossible! Alisha, you got us stumped for sure this time.
I am glad I missed out on all the students on their sugar high.
Post a Comment