Monday, June 19, 2006


When I got out of school I went to 'ole Montgomery to help Mary paint and paint and paint some more! Mary and Hart are moving a beautfiul old home that has so much character and is just gorgeous. My mom, dad, Sara, Mary and myself had fun visiting while we worked.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the green! We are still looking forward to seeing the remodeling of "The Rouse House" so, we will just make it a long weekend and see "The Johnson House" too! Lots of catching up to do!!
The Brannens (from McDonough) :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for coming to help!! You were so sweet to drive all the way from Athens and spent part of your summer break painting. Your friendship is such a blessing.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Did you like my comment??!?
I am officially not a "ghost reader"!