Can I just say that I love baking and eating chocolate chip cookie dough and the cookies right out the oven. I just doubled a recipe of cookies and have eaten about half of the dough already...yummy:) The timer is going off so I better go and get them out of the oven so that they will still be soft.
10 comments:
Cookies!
Ya know...my favorite character from Seseme Street was Cookie Monster. To this day, nothing soothes a sweet tooth craving like good ol' chocolate chip cookies (or the dough for that matter). Mmmmm!!!!!
Is this a Weight Watchers receipe?????????????????
I remember...I remember...the cookie monster song...C is for cookie. Is good enough for me... Thanks Christina for opening up the door to memory lane.
In the future let me know before you start playing with chocolate so I can come over and "supervise" ;)
I am leaving one too!!
Oh my goodness...this is amazing girls:) You made my day! Now that was not too hard was it?
I think every one wants to hear about you getting burgaled! Tell them the list and everything, its a great one, most worthy of the blog.
You guys got burgaled?
girl :)
Post a Comment