Sunday, October 05, 2008

5 months old!


It is hard to believe that Will is 5 months old already. He is growing and changing so much! I think I say in every post that it is my favorite age but seriously this is such a fun age and is my favorite so far!

His friend Benjamin gave him some new toys and he loves them. They are much more entertaining and stimulating than his old ones.

Fun, fun, fun!

He can sit up with the support of his hands now. But without those hands he will be sure to fall:) I imagine that within a few weeks he will be sitting up on his own.

2 comments:

heather ryan morse said...

I love that is his just a mini-cj!!! how fun that he is sitting up using those strong arms that he has been strengthening with karate moves all this time :)

The Rouse Family said...

Look at that precious angel.......