Will is six months old and more precious than ever! Here is a short video I took of him this week that captures a little of his personality. I can't believe I had the camera turned sideways-what a knuckle head! As you can see he is very interested in my friends rug:) Anyways some things he is doing right now are...
smiling, clapping, laughing, blowing bubbles, squealing, hugging, sitting up, loving to jump in the Johnny Jump Up and play in the exersaucer and just being a little love bug:)
5 comments:
Cute video! Isn't so fun when they learn something new? :)
Will is so cute! What a great video! ~Caroline Myers Wade
Oh, I love him! He is toooooo cute and happy! I love his claps.
What can I say! He's such a special grandson! I love him more than he will every know!!! Grammy
Oh, he is so precious and such a big boy!
Post a Comment