We had the Jackson family Christmas party at Stone Mountain. Nick's grandfater was one of FOURTEEN children! Can you imagine? Every year all of them that are still around get together with all their kids, grandkids and great grandkids for dinner. It was an amazing tradition that they do every year.
We had Nick's formal work party in Atlanta which I did not get any pictures but from but a few days later we had a casual family Christmas party in Athens. It was great to get to be the wives and children and of course eat yummy food.
Then we had the classic tacky sweater Christmas party which was a hoot...
A friend, Anne, and I went to see Amy Grant and Vince Gill in concert at the Fox. My mother-in-law won tickets and was very sweet to let us use them. It was beatiful Christmas music.
I did not get pictures from the other ones but it was a very fun couple of weeks getting to celebrate this wonderful season with so many different friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment