Last weekend was a fun little getaway for Nick and I! Friday afternoon I dropped squirt off at his grammy and papas house and headed to meet Nick in Atlanta for a fun night of dinner and a Braves game. Nick is in charge of the interns at his work this summer so he took them to the game. Even though Will had a little fever I know he had a wonderful time with his grandparents. They got him a new swing and little swimming pool! I am sure they played and played until they were too tired to play anymore. After the game we went back to Nick's parents house to spend the night and then the next morning we headed to a wedding for one of my old co-workers. Will was still not feeling great so we had to cut the reception a little short. We had a great weekend!
1 comment:
jealous of your braves fun!!!
Post a Comment