Thursday, July 09, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We went to Seaside to watch the fireworks. As you can see, Will was OVER it! He was exhausted from a fun and full week. He slept 6 hours in the car the next day:)

At first he did not know what to think of the fireworks but by the end he was enjoying them. He kept wanting to go back and forth between me and Nick.
I love these peeps! Anna and I went on our first beach trip together when we were 7 years old! Annslee and Katherine joined us a little later. Ecc 4:12 "Through one may be overpowered, two can defiend themselves. A Cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

1 comment:

The Boys and Me said...

Look at the curls on that tan little boy! I love the picture of you and Nick below. Sweet couple!