Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Will!!!

Our boy turned 4 last Sunday!!!
To celebrate this fun-loving, playful, kind-hearted, handsome boy we had a costume party.
I let him plan the whole thing because I wanted him to feel special.
He loves to dress up and he loves super heroes so those two went hand in hand.

His wore his new Captain America costume proudly.
The party started with a few lame games I came up with....



But the real party got started when Nick made his grand surprise appearance in his Wolverine costume he rented.   To say that it was a hit is an understatement. 
The. Boys. Loved. It.
They attacked him the remainder of the party!
IT. WAS. A. HIT.


Once all the boys were worn out and hot we came in side for the dinner of Will's choice....pizza, Cheetos and cupcakes.







 Will picked out Batman cups and silly straws to give as party favors to his buddies.


 A good time was had by all!
We love you to peices Will and think are something pretty special!  

3 comments:

Cynthia Rouse said...

What a super hero family. Nick you are the bomb! Didn't know they had such costumes. Hope Will had a Happy birthday. It looks like he did. GG

Mary said...

What fun. Too bad Porter and Paul were not able to join the fun. Nick, you rock!

Kimmie said...

Christina, I laughed so hard when I saw Nick dressed up. That is hysterical--I know the boys LOVED it. What a fun daddy. :)
hope you are feeling well!