Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am very sorry for not updating the blog in a long time but please don't hold it against us...keep the comments rollin' so we will know who is staying updated. I tried to hit all the high points from the last two months. So here goes....

9 comments:

TheBrookshires said...

Glad to see things are going well with ya'll! Happy Holidays!

Tiffany said...

I was still checking...I knew you would update soon! :) Looks like fall was a good time for the Brannens. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Yay! GREAT work! Now you have to call and tell me all about the cute babies! See you SOON :)

Jill, Chuck, and Andrew said...

If I didn't work with you I would have been worried. It is about time you updated this thing!-J

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your new pictures! I actually like it when you add a whole bunch at one time. Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

time to put up the christmas pics now because the twins sure have grown!

Kelly said...

I KNOW you have some cute new years pictures to post!!! Slacker

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love Love Love you!

Anonymous said...

okay brannens... we need an update! what is this business with no posts since november? now that ben and i are part of the blogging community, we are going to hold you accountable. :) haha! we miss you guys and can't wait for you to get to meet campbell - will y'all be in auburn any time soon? how are the twins?
love y'all-
the comptons

Michael and Amber Vestal said...

What's up Brannens?