Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ok, so this week I decided I needed to update my blog. Monday night while Nick was at a meeting I sat down to do it and of course it would not let me log in. I am not sure if they changed the password or if it has been too long that I forgot it (the second is probably the case). Anyways, I was a bit frustrated and had to wait until Nick got home which was too late for me to update. So I decided to try it again tonight since Nick is out of town and I had a few minutes. I logged in with no problems and started to upload some photos and it said that the blog was under construction and could not upload now, try again later. Sorry for the inconvienence!! So this was my second attempt. Hope the third is better or you might not get an update for another couple of months:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you, my friend, are a blogging champ! and don't let anyone put you down!-heather

Anonymous said...

don't give up! and what's this i hear about no "punkin' carvin' gatherin?"