Monday, October 22, 2007

War Eagle!!

My daddy and I went to the AU vs. Vanderbilt game a couple of weeks ago while I was in Auburn. It is sad to say but that was my first college football game to go to all season. Even though we live in a college town we don't have season tickets to the games and we have had Falcon football and cheerleading games every Saturday so we have not been able to make it. It makes me very sad becuase football is something that I did every Saturday growing up and I did not realize it but I took it for granted. It was just so much fun to tailgate, watch all the fans, wear orange and blue, walk to the game, eat a $10 hotdog, hear the band play and most of all watch the EAGLE fly! War Eagle!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooososo glad that you finally made it to a real game :) too bad it wasn't a uga one! we are still going to call yall when we have spare ticks!