Tuesday, February 12, 2008

God is good!

Well, I have many pictures to post of showers, the nursery and the belly but our computer is having issues and I can't upload them now. So those will come soon. But I did want to post because I am overwhelmed with how the Lord is so gracious and good!!! I take it for granted that every doctors appointment has a good report of a healthy growing baby that is right on schedule. What an absolute blessing! I also take for granted how good I have felt this entire pregnancy. When I step back and think about it I realize that these are both miracles that the Lord has blessed us with and that it is nothing that I deserve. We went to the doctor today for our 30 week checkup and had an ultrasound. It is so amazing to me to see how that little person inside of me has developed every organ that it needs to survive in such a short time. The only way to understand it is to realize that God is the creator of all things.
I am also overwhelmed with the goodness of our sweet friends and families during this time. We have been so blessed and provided with so much for the little guy already. Nick and I had been working on the nursery on Sunday and we stopped to think about how much had been given to us. About one month ago we had essentially nothing and now we have a beautiful nursery with almost everything the little munchkin needs. So if you are reading this then please know how thankful we are for our friends and family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how great! i am so glad that the Lord has been so gracious!!! and did you hear that the triplett grandchild was born? She was 27 weeks pregnant and julianna came out healthy and crying..that is just amzing to me that will could be born right now and be a completely healthy (low birth weight) but healthy little boy!!! wow!!! praise God!