Monday, February 18, 2008

Too cute!

So the little guy has been getting hickups lately! It is so CUTE when it happens. The first time it happened I just thought he was kicking but then I realized it was very consistant and it must be hickups. He got them again last night and Nick was able to feel them which I was very excited about. I think he tries learning new gymnastics moves at night when I am trying to sleep:) Between his "cartwheels, my belly and my cold I have been waking up almost every hour. I guess that is God's way of preparing me for when the baby comes. At least then I will have a little snuggle bug to be up with:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for hiccups!!!! i love that you can have interactions with your baby in the last trimester!!! that is like payment for feeling like you are carrying a watermelon all of the time!