Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by numerous people now so I figured it was my turn to do this since I have enjoyed reading everyone elses:)

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 15 years old and in my sophomore year in high school! Wow! I was young and a lot has happened since then (I've finished high school, finished college, married the sweetest man in the world, taught four years and I'm going to be a mom any day now-literally!). I was probably getting ready to take my driving test and developing pictures from prom:)

5 Things on my To Do List:
~Clean the house and do laundry-wash sheets
~Meet Nick for lunch
~Go to 40 week doctors appointment:)
~Show Nick's co-workers my belly per their request
~Meet with attorney to complete Will and get it notorized
**Do anything and everything to try to go into labor---walk, walk and you know what else:)

5 Snacks I enjoy:
I pretty much like anything and everything but here are 5 things that I eat most frequently...
~apples and/or bannanas with peanut butter
~popcorn
~cereal
~cookies
~yogurt


5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
~Give it to our church
~Give to our friends that are missionaries and serving the Lord
~Pay off loan-mortgage and car
~Take family to travel the world
~Build a home that we can have lots of people over all the time

5 Bad Habits:
~Spending too much time reading other peoples blogs and facebook
~Not writing thank you notes
~Not spending time in the Word everyday
~Not reading enough-I would rather talk to people than stop long enough to read
~Nag my sweet and wonderful husband


5 Places I've Lived:
Auburn, Alabama
~349 Brookside Drive-this is my parents house that I lived in from birth until I moved out in college. They still live there and I hope they always do becuase it would not be the same if I went home to a different place.
~Dorm M-I lived with Joy Ogle here my freshman year
~Mollie Hollifield Dorm-Lived on the Chi-Omega hall the next 3 years of college
Athens, GA
~670 Hill Street-First little town house that Nick and lived in after we got married. We have so many sweet memories from there.
~102 Riverside Drive-Our first home! We love our little house. It is small but it is perfect for the two of us and really soon I can say the 3 of us!

5 Jobs I've Had:
~babysitting-I was the babysitting queen in junior high and high school
~College of Agriculture's Dean's office-filed papers and other important jobs like that:)
~Covenant Presbyterian Church office assistant
~Holsenbeck Elementary School-taught K-1st grade special eductation for 4 years-retired on Friday:)
~waiting to beocme a full time mommy!!!!

Now...Heather Morse, Alisha Wood and Katie Compton...TAG, you're it! This means y'all have to copy and paste this little activity into your own blogs, but obviously answer the questions with your own answers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what other stuff :)

um... ew!

Tel

Tiffany said...

Hey! We've been tuned in looking for updates on baby Will. Your post about your last day at school was so sweet. You three are in our prayers.