"Helping" mommy load and unload the dishwasher is always a favorite.
Banging the pots and pans together makes very cool loud noises!
Playing in the toilet bowl while mommy is not looking (we are learning to close the lid now)!
Pulling up on every bed and table in the house to see what he can pull off the top:)
Going through the garbage for me (he is eating a tampon wrapper in this picture-very sanitary, right?!?!)
And helping mommy re-organize closets!
He pretty much gets into EVERYTHING possible! This stage is definitley keeping me busier than ever! The most amazing part of it all is that he can do all of this in five minutes or less!
4 comments:
What cute pictures! He's certainly a whirlwind! I found that out Saturday; but, thankfully papa was there helping me watch the munchkin....Give him hugs and kisses from us! Grammy
Such a fun age! I love his thighs. I wish I could squeeze them in person!
i also love the thighs. and i love that you captured each of these "moments." it's good to remind yourself that this IS funny, it's just exhausting too! love you and willie!
Oh, he is ever sooooooo adorable! Could that grin melt anyone's heart more? I always watch your updates to see what I'm in for 2 months down the road with Samuel. Thanks for the preview. I will put a lock on all trash cans.
Post a Comment