My friend Katie who came in town for the girls weekend (see below) brought her sweet little girl Louise (18 months) with her. We were so glad to finally get to meet her. We wish Memphis and Athens were alot closer! Their interaction consisted of drinking out of each others sippy cups, staring at each other, Will trying to pull her bow out of her hair and the most fun they had together was rocking the rocking chair together in the nursery. Very cute to see them interact! I must say that Nick got the dad of the year award for taking care of both of them Friday AND Saturday night so that all the girls could go out. He fed them dinner, put on their PJs, read books and put them to sleep. Good practice for having two kids, I guess. I am so thankful for such a sweet husband!!

First time to meet-Will wanting to try out her cup.

Riding the dawwwwg as Louise would say in downtown Athens.

This is going to be used on the next Pampers commercial! I just want to squeeze them both!

Chewing on their spoons together while eating breakfast in there white undershirts!
2 comments:
So cute! I'm impressed with your husband as well! Such a good hubby to take on two kids while the moms get a break...Looks like they all three had a great time? Love you all very much...grammy
Way to go Nick!!! I am so glad you had a fun girl time :)
Post a Comment