I have already posted about him turning a year but I wanted to jot down some things he is doing right now so I can remember how cute and fun this stage is!
~seems happier than ever and his little personality is really starting to come out
~he can say-"night night" "juice" "dada" "Buck (the name of the John Deere Tractor that his grammy and papa gave him!)" "no no"
~claps, waves bye bye, high fives
~getting very close to walking-he can stand up all the way from being on the ground, he walks while holding our hand, cruising from one peice of furniture to another
~starting to learn what "NO" means-still working on this but I don't know if we will ever have it totally mastered:)
~sometimes crawls on hands and feet becuase he does not like the way grass feels on his knees. It is hilarious looking!
~still does the shocked face when he sees something exciting or knows he has done something bad like playing with the blinds
~points at everything!
~ plays patty cake-claps his hands and then rolls them during the song
~weighs 28 lbs (96%ile) and is 32.5 inches long (100%ile)
What a fun fun fun age! It is a lot of work chasing after him and keeping him out of everything but what a joy he is!!! We are having so much fun seeing him learn and develp everyday!
1 comment:
See, there was no such thing as blogging in the 80's, so I couldn't do this w/Nick or Kelly! This will be so much fun to look back on in coming years! Great job! Kisses...Grammy
Post a Comment