One of Will's favorite things to do is roll around on beds and sofas and bury his head in the pillows. He loves to headbutt into a big pile of pillows over and over again. He thinks it is so hilarious.


He found a paci under his crib the other day and has been playing with it. He never took it when he was a baby and so we think it is so funny to see him with it in his mouth. Alot of times when his friends are sucking on them he will take them out of his mouth and put them in his mouth. He thinks it is a game!
I try to do the dishes when he is sleeping because if not this is the kind of help I get....
2 comments:
He justs gets cuter and cuter!!
I think our sons were seperated at birth. Samuel does the same thing with 1- the pillows, 2- pacifiers, 3- favorite sleeping position. Good times!
Post a Comment