Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Prepared!


Will is prepared for whatever might come his way today! He was playing in his room this morning and came out with ...
1. beach hat (in case the sun actually comes out this month)
2. goggles (in case the floods move from Atlanta to Athens)
3. hairbrush (in case his hair gets messed up from the hat)
4. popper (in case the house gets too quiet)

5 comments:

heather ryan morse said...

love it!! jackson said he misses his bf! :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! He's such a hoot...when I want a good laugh I always look at your blog cuz I can bank on Will being his cute little self! Such a blessing....Grammy!

Leah said...

ummm, he is the cutest thing i have ever seen. i need to see him and just talk to him and then to eat him up!

Tiffany said...

He's SO prepared! Who needs clothes? Overrated. ;)

Anonymous said...

Stud! ;) Aunt Kelly is proud.