Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our little book worm...

I wish I could say I was the book worm of the family but hands down Will reads the most around here! If the house gets really quiet and he disappears then 8 times out of 10 I find him in his little rocking chair looking at books. Now PLEASE don't get me wrong, he is not always this calm. He is a rough little boy that does not sit still the rest of the day. I think that is why we are always so shocked at his attention span while he looks at books.

His favorite book right now is his animal book. I often hear him in his room making the animal sounds as he is looking at the pictures.

1 comment:

The Boys and Me said...

Samuel does the same thing! His favorite books are, "Llama, Llama Red Pajama" "Goodnight Moon" and "Max the Minnow"