It is amazing how much kids grow up in a year! As I look back at this picture from last October it makes me miss that little ball of sweet goodness but then I think about how much fun the stage he is in now and I love it too. It just keeps getting better!


5 comments:
I'm ready to get my hands on that little rascal!!!
what a handsome boy. it makes me wonder what isaac is going to look like in a year. they grow toooo fast...
I LOVE his pumpkin romper! He is so cute and it is amazing to see the difference in a year! Oh, and that was me that deleted my first comment (I was signed in to a different account - oops)!
Christina, I had so much fun walking with Mary this morning.
Will is so cute. Love his pumpkin outfit. I'm guessing you or your mom made it. I just bought a sewing machine, so I'm hoping to learn how to make cute children's clothes one day!
Post a Comment