Monday, October 12, 2009

A pumpkin kind of playgroup...

It seems that I forget to post about things that we do weekly or on a regularly but since we did something a little different last Friday I thought it was a good time to post about playgroup:) Every Friday we have a playgroup that meets at the park. The kids run around and play and the moms attempt to visit as we chase around the little ones. Some weeks there are just a few moms that can make it and other weeks there are lots. It is always something fun that I look forward to at the end of the week and it is a great place to be able to meet and invite new "mommy freinds". This week with fall in the air I had the strong urge to make pumpkin shaped sugar cookies and orange frosting. I brought them to playgroup and let the kids frost and decorate their pumpkin cookies. It was great timing to give them lots of sugar and then let them run around and play to use up their energy:) Happy Fall!


4 comments:

heather ryan morse said...

i think i already mentioned that I hate to have a good sleeper when i miss things like this... :(

Anonymous said...

What a great way to celebrate fall! Looks like everyone enjoyed it...love grammy

The Rouse Family said...

So fun!!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Awww, I miss Bishop Park playgroup:(! Such a fun idea!