Monday, November 09, 2009

It's a baby...............

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are absolutley thrilled and can't wait to have a sweet baby girl join our family in April! We were so thankful that she was healthy and everything is looking good so far. Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement! Now it is time to start thinking pink:)

8 comments:

The Muncies said...

HOW fun!!!!!!! Pink is sooo fun!

Kendall and Will said...

Yeah Christina!! So excited for you!

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Yay!! How fun! Congratulations!!

a.w. said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet her!
I know JUST what you should name her! ;)

The Boys and Me said...

Yay!!!!!!!! So sweet. I'm glad that you and baby girl are doing well. Will will be a great protective big brother. Congratulations!

Kimmie said...

thats SO GREAT christina!!! i can't to see this precious little thing! have fun decorating for a girly room. i don't know what thats like.:) would be FUN!

Tiffany said...

I'm totally fine with being wrong...b/c I can't wait to see little Miss Brannen in cute dresses and bows! ;) We'll continue to pray for a healthy mommy and baby.

Sarah Barry said...

Yeah for a girl! What fun!