We had a wonderful few days at the Brannens celebrating Thanksgiving! We ate lots of yummy food, relaxed and did a lot of laughing and talking. We took Will to the cabin that Nick and his dad built in their back yard many years ago! Every time I go I am more and more impressed that they built it all by themselves. What an amazing bonding and learning experience!

I hope one day Nick and Will can do something like this together!


Will thought it was so funny to put on his Aunt Kelly's sunglasses!

For Thanksgiving lunch we went to Nick's aunt Nancy's home and enjoyed a delicious meal with lots of extended family. Here is Will and cousin Molly (5 weeks apart) playing a duet together.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are completely blessed with all that the Lord has graciously given us!
2 comments:
Did I mention that's a GREAT pic of your little family??? And, well, these are super pictures anyway of all of us! Molly and Will are just too much..their first duet together! Thanks for posting them...I miss you all already...grammy
That cabin is really cool!!!!
Post a Comment