Sunday, December 13, 2009

Grandparents

I am totally convinced that Will has the best two sets of grandparents that a little boy could ever ask for! Nick and I are so blessed with parents that love each other, their children, grandchildren and most importantly love the Lord! They would do anything for their grand kids and will come and babysit at the drop of a hat (which Nick and I are very grateful for---free, loving babysitters---doesn't get much better than that!). As of right now both grandfathers are called "Papa" and both grandmothers are called "Gigi." It gets a little confusing when they are both around but I think it's pretty smart on Will's part because if he calls for "Papa" then they both come running. Double the attention!!
Here are just a few recent pictures of him with his Gigi and Papas....

My mom playing ball with Will and Porter.

My dad cutting Will's hair before leaving for work.
Snuggling with Nick's mom on the couch.
Just having fun playing with Nick's dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know papa doc was a barber? Good job! Anyway, thanks for capturing these pictures! I love them all! And, of course, IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS! grammy