.....painting his face with mama's lipstick....
.....throwing away little sisters 3D ultrasound pictures in the trashcan....

.....strategically placing the chair to climb on the table to play with the dinning room centerpeice.....

....AND opening one of his present he found under the tree a week before Christmas while we were not looking...

Oh the wonderful joys of raising a curious, active, fun-loving little rascal!!!
5 comments:
Once again, I took a chance to view your blog (for a good laugh) and the results were histerical! I'm a little concerned about the pics of his little sister being thrown away!!??? It's as if he knows whats down the road for him? Still, I could eat him up! Such a fun-loving little guy. Love to all...grammy
I think he was trying to "help" clean up by throwing the ultrasound pictures away because they had fallen on the ground but there may be more to it then just that. ha!!!
How funny!
Little stinker! Boys are fun!
that is hilarious christina. what a little rascal!!! i love him climbing up on the dining room table to play...and definitely love the cute picture of him with lipstick on his face. i could eat him up!
Post a Comment