I have been hearing the word "no" a lot more this weekend. Every time Will looks out the window or we are driving down the street he yells out "no, mama, no!" My first reaction is wondering why in the world is he telling me "no" then I realize he is talking about the snow! He has loved building (or trying to push over) daddy's snowman and throwing snowballs with daddy. He has fun in it for about 15 minutes and then he is "all none" and is ready to come warm up inside before going back out again. Here are some pictures from our fun in the "no"!

4 comments:
great pictures, christina!
LOVE LOVE LOVe your pics...Mrs. Photographer :o)
jackson says, "_no_" too!! lol!! it is so funny! his "no" and his "-no-" sound different somehow..you can tell the difference between the two nos :) lol I can't wait until he gets a little older and will like the snow more..right now he is like an adult..likes to look at it and walk in it, but doesn't want it to hit him or doesn't like to touch it. I am like, "come on child, loosen up!"
the last one is the BEST. framer.
Post a Comment