Hello friends! Yes, we are still here! I am sure you have all been on the edge of your seat waiting for another update on the Brannen bunch:) My excuse will be that I have been working on lots of projects during Will's nap time and bed time so updating the blog has been on the back burner. I will try to post pictures soon of the almost finished nursery and life from the past month. One big update is that we have finally decided on a name for our baby girl....
Miss Molly Jane Brannen
6 comments:
I love it!!!!!!!!!! I have always loved the name Molly.
So sweet--I love it!
That is super cute! One of Kirkley's favorite friends at school is a girl named "Mowwy"! :)
so cute!
Love it! I'm sure she will be precious. Can't wait to see the nursery!
so cute. I hope she is a double name! So good to see you this weekend. You are the sweetest.
Post a Comment