Sunday, October 17, 2010

Going Private

We have decided to make our blog private but would LOVE for y'all to continue to read it. So please leave me a comment including your name and email address and I will make sure you will be able to continue to view the blog. We hope you continue to keep up with the Brannen Bunch!

33 comments:

Sar said...

I want to keep reading! Love seeing your family, wish we were still in Athens to see you face-to-face!

Sarah Thom
sarahethom@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Add me in.

Robert Prusa
robert@theprusas.com

Anonymous said...

Grammy & Pops!
pbrannen@co.henry.ga.us OR
lewisbrannen@bellsouth.net

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Me!! Norris84atgmaildotcom

Tiffany said...

We've been reading for 5 years...can't stop now! brettandtiffany@yahoo.com
Eli just saw Molly Jane's picture below, smiled and said "baby!"a

Anonymous said...

I love keeping up with your family and all Will's awesome sayings and MJ's sweet pictures!

Katie Hendricks
katers623@yahoo.com :)

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

I want to keep reading :)
Naomi O'Reilly
naomijoreilly@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Hi! You don't know me at all and I can't even remember how I stumbled upon your blog. My little boy, Gray, was born around the same time your little boy Will was born. I enjoyed reading what was going on with Will compared to my Gray. If you don't mind adding me to your list I would love to keep up with you guys. If you don't want to add me I understand too.

Thanks,
Lisa Bennich

mattbennich@gmail.com

The Boys and Me said...

I love reading about the Brannens. Please count us in.

Jaymi
jaymigbragg@yahoo.com

TheBrookshires said...

Keep us in the loop! carriebrookshire@hotmail.com

Whitney said...

Sign me up!
whitneymastin@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

love reading about your sweet family!
Angie Milligan
angieandnick@windstream.net

Anonymous said...

Aunt Kelly wants in on this too! :D

kellybrannen@yahoo.com

Kendall and Will said...

Me!
kendall_ainsworth@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

Me too! Especially since I don't see you every Sunday now. :(

Stephanie said...

oops! Forgot e-mail. It's schupska@gmail.com

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

hey! I'd love to be on the list:)
Anna Uzzell

hankandanna@gmail.com

Boof said...

I want to be added too!

This is your cousin Laura! :O)

Joy said...

Christina! I'd LOVE to keep reading!
Joy
harryjoyward@gmail.com

Karen Wit said...

Me too!
Karen
karenlwit@gmail.com

Morgan Carden said...

I love reading and can't believe how much Will and Sam are alike. We really need to get them together. Morgan morgan.carden@gmail.com

Whitney Jodry said...

Hey Christina - love to keep up with you and your sweet family.

- Whitney Hoebeke Jodry

whitneyjodry@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Me too! heatherdownie@yahoo.com

Heather and Matt said...

I love reading about your adorable family. War Eagel!!
Heather (Rutledge) Smith
rutleha25@aol.com

Sarah Barry said...

Count me in too.
sbspooner@gmail.com

whitney said...

Whitney and Andrew would like to follow you!

whitneylee83@gmail.com

Katherine said...

could you plese include us? we love keeping up with you all! Paul and Katherine J. modeyard@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

me too!

Jessica Golden
jessicaleighgolden@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I want to keep reading too. Samantha.dunn@braves.com

Anonymous said...

count me in. -abby

talesandtrials@gmail.com

leslie the young mother said...

Oh, me! I love keeping up with your family!
Leslie(dot)steel(at)gmail(dot)com

Michael and Amber Vestal said...

Count me in

Michael and Amber Vestal said...

That was Michael - michael.vestal@gmail.com
Thanks!