Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Night to Remember

Any chance I can get away with my hubby and dance, eat, laugh, socialize and just be together is a night to remember!
I love to be with him! I love to dance with him! I love to laugh with him! I love to be his date!
Saturday night we enjoyed the Junior League Gala. It was a special event celebrating 75 years. I am on the hospitality committee so this was our big event that we planned.

We went with our friends Jennifer and Todd.

We danced the night away....the ole' mama hasn't stayed up that late in a long time.
But it was worth every minute of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice; my sweet, beautiful children enjoying the night together! Glad you did! Grammy

Anonymous said...

Christina-You guys are such a cute couple!! Love the bow tie and your dress!