Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day and 10 Months!

Happy Valentine's Day from our family to yours!
Hope you feel extra loved today!
This little love bug is 10 months old! She is a spunky, fun, happy little squirt. Not many milestones have changed since last month so I will just leave you with this little smile!

Oh, one more thing. I just got an email this afternoon from my sweet husband that said this.....
1) Don't get sick
2) Be ready to leave the house by 6:45
3) You'll need to bring a "shack pack"
4) be ready to blow up our "miscellaneous" budget.

I love you! NB
I have no idea what he has up his sleeve but I feel very loved and excited about this adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Leave it to my son to come up with an itinerary like that??? Guessing a "shack pack" is an overnight bag filled w/the necessities? Hope you had a blast! Grammy