Thursday, March 28, 2013

School Easter Egg Hunt

Today we had some fun Easter celebrations at Will and Molly Jane's school. Henry and I went to Molly Jane's hunt and party first. 
Y'all, this little girl has my heart. 



She is very quiet and reserved around her peers but is very tender by the way she quietly cares for them.  Her sweet demeanor is a joy to be around and she just seems to goes with the flow in a group setting.  

I got to Will's class a few minutes early and loved watching him participate.  He was very eager to answer questions and listen to his teacher.  
The hunt was serious for these four year olds. They weren't messing around about finding the most eggs. Will had been talking about it all week. 

These boys are some of Will's big buddies that he has been in the same class with for the past 3 years.  He is silly and active with his peers yet very conscience of following the rules and doing what the teacher says.  Surprisingly, he is my little rule follower.
I am looking forward to seeing how their little personalities play out as they get older.  I enjoy seeing how they act under different leadership other than myself and with their peers.  


No comments: