Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Study-land

 You may be wondering where we have been.  Well, my husband has been studying and studying and
 studying and studying and studying and studying and studying and studying and studying and studying  some more.  You get the idea. He has been studying a lot over the past nine months for the CFP exam.  The past few months have been very intense as he prepared to take the 10 hour exam this past weekend.  We are so very proud of all his hard work and determination to do well and succeed at his job.  We will not find out the results for 2 months but we are just celebrating the fact that he is done!
When he got home Saturday night from the last day of the exam we greeted him with this banner and some big ole hugs.  We are all so proud of him!  And we so stinkin' glad it's done.  Did I mention I am glad it's done?  I have been in survival mode trying to pull up the slack at home and take care of these three munchkins.  It has been lots of lonely nights and weekends trying to swing this without him so he can studying.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't exhausted.  I am glad it's behind us and all the more thankful for him and all that he does to help around the house.  
Way to go, Nick!  We are proud of you and glad to have you back of the land of normal life:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed! Grammy

Mary said...

Way to go, Nick!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Oh girl, that does not sound fun! I'm sure you handled your duties having more responsibilities than normal with much grace! I know you are glad he is DONE!!!