I. Can't. Believe. This. Boy. Is. Five.
He is growing up way too fast and is maturing right before our own eyes.
Willie is becoming a responsible, trustworthy and caring big brother. He is adored by his little sister and baby brother. There is nothing that makes my heart melt more than to listen to him and Molly Jane play "mommy and daddy" together or to see him down on the ground "wrestling" with Henry.
He is no doubt still a mama's boy and still wants me to "nuggle" him before bed. He and his daddy are best buds and love to go on adventures together. I can always count on Will to keep his daddy in line;) haha
Will, it excites me to see your love of learning and the way you love to write stories, draw pictures (I'm pretty sure you can draw better than me!), sound out basic words and ask so many good questions. Daddy and I have seen you grow up so much emotionally as well as spiritually this year. You have a tender heart that wants to do what is right (most of the time!). We pray that you will always see your need for the Lord and have a humble and repentant heart.
We love you to the moon and back!
Happy Birthday, Little Bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment