Last night we had a going away party for Kelly. We are so sad that she is moving from Athens. She is going to transfer back to Clayton State to finish school. It has been so much fun having her here and seeing her mature in so many areas. She is a sweet girl and I am so thankful to have her as a sister-in-law! For the party, everyone brought there favorite breakfast food and we had breakfast for dinner. It was yummy and a sweet time of fellowship!!!
2 comments:
thanks for posting picts from the sad going away party...I am so sad that kel is moving :( I just got to meet her! I am so glad that the breakfast went well!
we will miss kelly! i am thankful that she has been in athens this past year!
i am glad to read the updates on your blog! fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment