Friday, April 23, 2010

Home sweet home!

We brought this sweet little angel home last Friday! She truly has been the biggest blessing to our family and reminds me of a little baby doll! I don't think she knows how to cry yet:) She has been such a good little eater and has gained an ounce a day for the past week. Like I said in my last post this is a huge answer to prayer because breast feeding was very challenging with Will so I was nervous about doing it with her. Even though she is little bitty she eats and sleeps like a champ-at least so far:)



Will stayed at my parents until Saturday so Nick and I could have a night at home to get settled with Molly Jane before he came back. We are so thankful for them for doing an amazing job keeping him all week! He came home rested, well loved and ready to welcome his little sister into our family! I am off to bed for now but I will post more on our first week at home...

2 comments:

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

she is so cute, christina! congrats

Whitney said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad that things are going well with nursing. I will be praying for this for you! Enjoy this sweet blessing and get some rest!