Thursday, April 01, 2010

Just plain ole fun!

I have had so much fun hanging out with this little guy lately! I just love watching him grow up and learn and see his little personality come out! I think I have been getting very sentimental lately thinking that I only have a week or two left with just the two of us before Molly Jane comes. Of course, I am so excited about her coming but I am going to miss time with just the little guy. I am tearing up just thinking about how much I love being his mom! He is such a bundle of joy and says the darn cutest things these days. I am trying to soak up these last few days with him and cherish the time I have with just him! I have heard from many people that your love multiplies and not divides when you have another child but it's hard for me to imagine that right now.


1 comment:

The Rouse Family said...

We love him too and can't wait to meet Molly Jane! :o)