My last post about the baby was saying that we had moved the c-section date back to April 20th because of her size. Well, after my doctor looked over the ultrasound this week he noticed that my placenta was aging faster than he would like and he felt better about moving it back up a week. So we are back to April 13th at 7:00 am! I can't believe she is going to be here in 3 days! I am so excited and can't wait to get my hands on this sweet little angel but I am also anxious about the c-section and the transition of having a newborn again. I know the Lord is with us every step of the way and will carry us through this transition. I'll be sure to update yall when she arrives but please pray for us Tuesday morning at 7:00 am!
Better run...there are bags to pack, thank you notes to finish and a little more nesting to be done:)
4 comments:
sad it won't be on Adeline's birthday but one day before my birthday isn't bad. Good luck. Will say some prayers. Can't wait to see her.
i hopefully won't be up yet on tuesday at 7am :) but I will be sure to pray at 730 when my alarm clock (jackson) wakes me up :) can't wait to hold molly jane!
Yay! We'll be thinking about and praying for you on Tuesday morning! Can't wait to see pics of sweet Molly Jane :)
I will be praying for all of you! Can't wait to see the new family picture of 4!
Post a Comment