Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The birthday!!

What a special day celebrating the most precious, fun-loving, energetic, sweet, hilarious, wild, brave, tractor-loving, snugly, athletic and loving two year old boy around!!!!

He started the day with a birthday breakfast....


...and then had a fun picnic to Memorial Park after a trip to Sam's with cousin Porter, Aunt Mary, Gigi, and his baby sister Molly Jane...


...the lunch was finished off by an unbelievably yummy chocolate peanut butter cupcake...


...of course he had to stop and "hold her Molly Jane"...


...his big (almost 3 year old) cousin Porter taught him how to hold up two fingers since he is an expert at being two:)...


...after the picnic Gigi played and played with the boys....
...until we had two hot and tired boy who headed home for a long afternoon nap...
...after nap time we were treated to dinner and a milkshake at Chick-fil-A....MMMMMM!!!...

...and then PLAYTIME in the playground which is one thing this boy loves to do....



Will, your mommy and daddy love you so very much!! We can't imagine what life would be like without your spunkiness and energy. You have a love for life and have become such a wonderful big brother! We can't wait to watch you grow up and see how the Lord is going to use you. Happy 2nd birthday Will!!!


3 comments:

Whitney said...

What a FUN birthday! Christina, you look great and I love that picture of you and Will together. I'm sure you'll treasure that forever!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! I'm so glad Will had others to celebrate his birthday with... (looking forward to those days I can just pack up and visit)! Porterman is growing like a weed! He's so handsome...All my love--"Gammy"

Kimmie said...

Will is getting so big! I feel like it was just yesterday you were posting his 1st birthday pics. I hope you are doing great with two kiddos in the house--it looks like tons of fun! i hope to see you soon. will you be at the reunion?