Thursday, December 15, 2011

Parties, parties and more parties

It's that time of the year where eating cookies, frosting, and lots of good ole' sugar becomes almost a daily routine.  We have been embracing all the Christmas parties and enjoying them to the fullest.  

We had a neighborhood cookie decorating party....








Will's class party....




 Molly Jane's class party....


 She loves her teachers Ms. Erin (above) and Ms. Josee (below).


How cute are these two?



Football watching parties....


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Boof said...

I love your pictures and all you do with your kids....you are a good mama and I love the shot of Molly Jane with all the icing and sprinkles....I think I am jealous! I need icing and sprinkles!

Anonymous said...

My sweet grands are just too cute for words! I love all the pics and I do believe I have the cutest grandkids on earth! They're just going up too fast! Hugs/kisses grammy

heather ryan morse said...

so so sad to miss the uga game party! :( love love love seeing the icing on all of the faces! btw..the triplets in wills class live next door to me!