Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bunk Beds, Black Tie, Cowboys, Legos, iPhone, Teething

Some things going on in our casa....

1.  New bunk beds for the boy!  The boy has slept on the top bunk every night for two weeks and so far so good.  He thinks he's big stuff and tells every friend, stranger and acquaintance about them.  He is pretty excited to say the least.   


2.  Time to celebrate!  My boy got invited to his company's black tie Recognition dinner!  So proud of him.  He has put in lots of long and hard hours.  Being on 100% commission is not always an easy task supporting a family of four but the Lord has been faithful to provide and it is rewarding to start to see the fruits of his labor.  
We had a fabulous night getting all dressed up and going to Hotlanta to be wined and dined.  Thanks to Grammy and Pops for coming up and keeping our little ones for the night.  We could not have done it with out them.
2.  Cowboy birthday parties are fun.
 4.  Legos are very popular around here.  From the oldest down to the youngest.


5.  Guess who got an iPhone???  I did.  I did.  I can hardly contain myself.    


6.  Last but not least....we will have a teething celebration when our youngest finally gets her eye teeth in.  Wowzers.  It has been a family affair and I can't remember the last time I slept through the night.  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an absolute delightful weekend...from arriving to leaving, and everything else in between...So, I'm guessing MJ isn't doing much better...bless her heart, I know she's miserable (not to mention you & hubby being sleep deprived). Have I mentioned that I love your blog?? It's just so much fun to see & look at and wish you were still there!!! I too, am so very proud of you & Nick...What an accomplishment for you both...Grammy

Mary said...

CJ, you look beautiful...y'all make a handsome couple:) Poor MJ. We were all celebrating around here when Paul got his eye teeth in as well. Will, those are cool bunk beds for sure.