Saturday, September 29, 2012

Feeling Loved

Last night some very dear friends threw me a celebration for this baby that will be here soon.  

It was a night filled with yummy food, great company, encouraging prayer time, a cute guessing game and lots of laughter.  I came away feeling very loved.  Everyone voted by choosing either a pink bow tie or a blue bow tie to guess if they think it will be a girl or a boy.  Looks to me like the boy votes took the lead.  


As icing on the cake they showered us with all of these wipes and diapers.  Woohoo!  What a blessing.  

 Our kids were highly entertained all morning with stacking them as high as possible and then knocking   it over.

Thankful for thoughtful friends.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love it that your dear friends rally around you with their gifts, food, & fellowship. A true blessing....I also think those that selected the blue bows think like Grammy! :)

Mary said...

What a fun reason to celebrate. Cute bow tie idea. I think I would have chosen a blue bow tie as well...although either one will be such a blessing. We are getting excited for you guys.