I started this post 12 days ago and am just now sitting down to finish the drill! The story of my life these days. I better hurry and finish before I need to feed a baby, wipe a bottom or clean up a spill.
*******
I want to spotlight these two boys for a minute.
These two brothers already have something special going on.
Will has totally surprised us with the way he has taken such an interest in his little brother.
He begs to hold him all the time.
It's almost like a reward for him to get to hold him.
However, sometimes he is a little too comfortable lifting him up in air and tossing him around but Henry doesn't seem to mind one bit...at least for now anyways.
He has mastered talking in his high pitch voice to get baby Henry to smile.
"Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor."
Romans 12:10


I love them, y'all.




2 comments:
That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! The pictures are great too.
Just melts my heart to see these two together! Will is going to be the best BIG brother to his little brother, I just know it! Thanks for sharing such wonderful photos! Love grammy
Post a Comment