As soon as Thanksgiving was over we raced off to get our Christmas tree...
Lowe's was the choice "tree farm" this year.
The big kids had a ball running around like hoodlums and
hiding and squealing in all the trees.
We brought it home and the decorating began.
This, my friends, is my favorite view in the house right now.
And when you peak to the left you can see the glowing tree.
I wrapped the tree in long strips of burlap this year and I think it added a nice touch.
Christmas cards are one of my favorite traditions.
The other day I realized I had checked the mail three times before it actually came.
I am a bit obsessed with getting Christmas cards. So, thank you for sending us your cards!
I have taken advantage of the beautiful red berries found in our yard.
We got the kids their own little tree and they are sure to show everyone that comes over to the house.
We put it in the front living room so it's fun that you can see it from the road.
Merry Christmas to all you people!









3 comments:
Your house is beautiful!!!! Great job!!! Merry Christmas!!
Sooo pretty!
Such a beautiful & festive home! Decorating is surely one of your many talents! Grammy
Post a Comment