Last week we watched Will and Molly Jane along with a host of other 2-4 year old precious-ness sing and recite scripture at their preschool Christmas program.
Oh, it was just precious!
Did I mention it was precious?
Will's class finished the program reciting some verses from Luke 2.
He looked like such a big boy sitting up there with his best buddy Eddie.
I am still hearing them walk around the house saying one of the poem's they memorized...
The wise men traveled from afar
Following the Christmas star
When it stopped, they jumped for joy
and worshiped baby Jesus boy
Afterwards we went back to their classrooms for lots of yummy food and such.
It was extra special having daddy there (and to have an extra set of hands to help me!)
Molly Jane's teacher spoiled us again by making a huge home cooked meal for all the kids and their families--tender, juicy chicken, unbelievable noodles, vegetables, fruit, cookies etc. It was not your typical cupcake, grapes and pretzel kind of party. She goes all out and it's delicious!
Here are Molly Jane's precious teachers--Ms. Christy and Ms. Angie.
We are thankful for Eliza Jane-our best friend, neighbor and carpooling buddy.
As we were leaving I realized Henry's stroller had became the holding place for all the crafts, goodies and gifts they got. This sweet and laid back third child just has to go with the flow. Poor guy could hardly move.
When we got home they showed me all the crafts and gifts they had been working on. I am such a sucker for these sorts of things and get teary eyed seeing their little hand prints and reading things that say stuff like...
"This is the hand you used to hold when I was only 2 years old."
Gulp.
The days are long but the years are short.
I think it's pretty neat that Will had the same teacher when he was Molly Jane's age and so they made the same handprint wreath. Now I have two precious wreaths hanging with lots of little two year old handprints.
A special Christmas decoration indeed.
On a different note, here is a picture of our community group after our white elephant Christmas party last week.
We host this group each Wednesday night at our house for dinner and a Bible study. I took a month off for my "maternity leave" and just started back. It was a fun night with this crazy crew.






1 comment:
That is funny about Little Henry's stroller. Third children have to put up with a lot. Sweet Christmas pictures of the two big kids.
Post a Comment