Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The "Due Date"

I have been very sentimental the past few weeks thinking about this time last year as we were anxiously awaiting to become parents for the very first time. April 29th was the date I had said time after time when people asked me when I was due. When April 29th rolled around I was not showing any signs of labor. I remember being so ready to meet the little guy and wondering what labor was going to be like and what he would be like and what it was going to be like to be parents. There were two things I did not realize. The first was that my delivery would be way different then what I was expecting. I never imagined that it would go the way that it did but I am just thankful that he was a healthy little boy and I was a healthy mommy. The other thing I did not know was how much we would fall in love with this little angel. It is unbelievable how much we love this little guy and how precious he is to us. There is absolutely nothing that can describe a mommy's love for her little son. We are so blessed and so thankful for this little squirt and can't believe that in a week he will be one year old! I love you Will!

No comments: